Tuesday, May 18, 2004

The truth is out there...

Fellow Zincers,

The truth is out there. Zombie is exposed. The I-am-not-a-geek silhouette withered. An apparent attempt at being fit for social consumption has failed so damned miserably.

Once upon a time, there was shit. Once upon a time, there was a fan. Then the fan started. Wait, it ain't gross yet! I threw the shit and it hit the running fan. Now there's shit all over.
All this while I didn't even know that what I'm saying has, invisible to me, connotations attached to it, ALL THE TIME. I just thought I was talking to a friend. But no, geeks have no non-geek friends.

So here I am, an authenic social misfit. Pity me, for that's among the few things I'm used to.
Beat me, whip me, but don't send me to the cruel society.
Its back to Nirvana now, yes you guessed it! My favorite for the moment is 'On a plain'

Lets headbang, and drop the shit.

Yours zincerly,
Zombie
PS: I like Rohit and Shantz's current posts on the list, but as the wise zombie has said elsewhere, we don't need no meano, I mean, maino to run our house.

No comments: