Monday, May 17, 2004

Hapless and helpless, not even knowing why

A pretty helpless day, yesterday.
Somehow I am being held responsible for something I never did :(
Its like firing a shot using an airgun near the border and being blamed for using a B-52 stealth bomber in a forbidden territory :( :(

Tried explaining on chat, sent several smses, sent a mail, had unanswered calls like a zillion times, had two answered calls. The first one giving some hope, I thought I would be absolved. But it was not to be.

The second answered call threw me on a tar road, ran a road-roller over me, turned me over, ran the road roller again, turned me orthogonally, held me between two bricks, ran the road roller again, now a 180 degrees turn, held again among bricks and ran the road-roller again.
No it doesn't end here, to quote, I may be absolved in a day (weak chance), a week (not strong either) or NEVER (said as strongly).

I really don't know why does this kind of stuff happen to me. Just hoping I get to know.
Till then its sadness, anxiety and a disgusting existence...

No comments: