Thursday, May 20, 2004

cel-pec and (unrelatedly) my pneumodreamania

The technically non-challanged people of PEC circa late 20th Century - this is how they describe themselves, actually, we describe ourselves (yes, I'm a part of this group, actually everyone else is like 4-5 seniors to me and worked for CEL@PEC, I didn't). The reason I'm mentioning it here because, these guys (okay us!) know stuff. The second reason I'm mentioning it here is that there is publicly viewable blog at http://celpec.blogspot.com. Follow this link and keep coming to see whats on.

On an unrelated note, man, dream life is becoming such a misery. Oxymoron as it may sound, these days I'm prefering real life than dream life. Reason? This genuine sadness I was awarded a few days ago. To add to the misery, all I see is getting kicked, being told I'm not fit for social consumption, and dream of office and things going wrong.

Gawd, how easy is to cremate and move on. Autopsy is apparently fun to some.
Genuine sadness.

No comments: