Thursday, August 04, 2005

Dropping the Albatross

Not so long ago, in a place that demands the most raw of the survival skills, where wild animals, Jaats, prowl free, there existed a firm. Name is not important. Only that it was “The Firm” wannabe. Hah!

The place was infested by khabris, dreary and sly men (and women?), men of no honor, in fact they sold their honor on that hungry night at Convergys. They bought half-a-plate Maggi doing so.

Deleted the rest of the post (about 1-1/4 pages more) to sound politically correct.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do sound politically correct, but cryptic too. I would have loved to read what you had to say about the great firm. I normally hear good things only, and it's the most highly desired employer at our campus.

Anonymous said...

I think I might have misunderstood which firm you were referring to :\

Anonymous said...

Yes, I would love to read what you had to say about whichever firm you were talking about...doesn't matter if it's esoteric!

I am a final year Dual Degree student at IITD. Planning to do a management course after getting out of here.

Anonymous said...

arnavsinha@rediffmail.com
Thanks for the trouble.